Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 34 - Kelowna

June 19, 2010

It was the nicest day I have ever seen since starting this trip. In fact it is so hot out that I am really glad that I don't have to bike today. I walked around downtown before everyone was up and got some groceries. When I got back people were waking up. Late last night Chris ended up taking in two more couch surfers and they keep eating all my food which is pissing me off because I am so poor. I found a cherry tree in Chris' front yard that fills any spare time I have, it's so delicious. We all hiked a mountain in the afternoon and hung out at a beach followed by some amazing Indian Food for dinner. I found out the highway to Merritt, the Okanagan Connector, is the second highest pass in BC and that the Coquihalla from Merritt to Hope is pretty bad too, so I am dreading those rides. I decided to stay one more day to rest up and hang out with Chris and his roomate Dillion.

No comments:

Post a Comment