Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 22 - Regina, SK

June 7, 2010

I woke up fairly early this morning but not as early as everyone else as Maggie was going out the door by the this time. I went and got groceries including my favourite rest day treat; cereal. Then I spent the afternoon biking around town. I ate at Taco Time and Booster Juice for lunch, saw the Royal Saskatchewan Musuem and the Mackenzie Art Gallery. The best part of the day was going back to the RCMP base and watching the Sargent Major's Parade, it was really neat to see what Jay had to do when he was training. Since it was raining and I didn't want to tent it again, I tried calling Jack again and this time I got through. He was out of town by set me up with a bed at a guy named Jeremy's house. He was a pretty interesting guy and we went out for dinner to the Classic Buffet and I ate until it literally hurt. Lastly I got in some sweet sweet TV time befoire going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment