Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 21 - Indian Head, SK to Regina, SK

June 6, 2010
89 km

I actually really enjoyed Indian Head and it was really nice in the morning. I knew I wasn't far away so I took my time all day. When I finally got to Regina I was so excited to go look around but first I stopped for some Extreme Pita and then made some calls to people from Couchsurfing.com. I orginally planned on staying with a guy named Jack but I couldn't get a hold of him so I called Maggie. Because I was a day early again Maggie was out of town but said I could set up my tent in her backyard until she got home. On the way to her house I saw alot of nice parks, The University of Regina (which made me eager to do some learning in the fall), and the Mosaic Stadium which is where the Saskatchewan Roughriders play. After getting changed I took a walk to the RCMP Heritage Centre which was really fun but way to far of a walk and then I ate some dinner at an amazing Viet-Thai restaurant in the Cathedral Village part of Regina.

No comments:

Post a Comment