Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 25 - Moose Jaw, SK to Swift Current, SK

June 10, 2010
175 km

I had so much fun in Moose Jaw, it sucked to have to go back to the bike. I got about a 5 minute tail wind before it turned back into the crippling head wind. I met another cyclist who was riding the same bike as me so that was kinda neat. When I got to Chaplin, which was where I was suppose to stop, I decided to go on. I passed a salt mine which was cool because it made the landscape look like it was covered in snow. 25 km from Swift Current I got a flat. The sun was going down and the mosquitoes were out in full force so I had to work quickly. When I did get to Swift Current I got a second flat which I will deal with in the morning. No one was in the office at the campground so I didn't pay. Hopefully I can slip out undetected in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment